MED 1.5 LD ROCKERS
MED 1.5 LD ROLLER ROCKER ASSEMBLY
Our new 1.5 roller rockers have been extensively developed over a period of time and have proved to be the best in quality and design. The MED 1.5 LD rockers have the following advantages over the original 1.5 roller rockers.
MED EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- The rockers shaft has now been increased from the original 14mm up to 17mm to give a greater rigidity
- More contact area between the rocker shaft and the rocker arm with the 17mm rocker shaft
- Full captive rocker post design to encapsulate each individual rocker arm between a pair of rocker posts to reduce flex
- Rocker arms are made from aerospace 7075 alloy which retains the same tensile strength as steel.
- The rocker arms now have a bridge section to reduce flex at high rpm.
- The rocker arms are wider in the front section to give greater roller pin support.
- Roller pins have three locations to achieve maximum rigidity
- The rollers are cylindrically ground to achieve precise valve lift.
Also available with offset roller positions to suit the alloy 7 port cylinder heads and offset valved race 5 port cylinder heads. See choices above