Leading A-Series engine specialist since 1981
Our 1.5 LDX roller rockers have been extensively developed over a period of time and have proved to be the best in both quality and design. Bridge-section rocker arms, an extra large diameter rocker shaft and 'W' section rocker posts all help to increase torsional rigidity and maintain valve train geometry.
These exclusive features are not found with any other roller rocker assemblies available today.
The rocker shaft has now been increased from the original 14mm up to 17mm to give a greater rigidity.
Please note - our roller rocker assemblies are only suitable for 1275, 970 and 1071 based engines.
- The rocker shaft has now been increased from the original 14mm up to 17mm to give a greater rigidity.
- More contact area between the rocker shaft and the rocker arm with the 17mm rocker shaft.
- Full captive rocker post design to encapsulate each individual rocker arm between a pair of rocker posts to reduce flex
- Rocker arms are made from aerospace 7075 alloy which retains the same tensile strength as steel.
- The rocker arms now have a bridge section to reduce flex at high rpm.
- The rocker arms are wider in the front section to give greater roller pin support.
- Roller pins have three locations to achieve maximum rigidity.
- The rollers are cylindrically ground to achieve precise valve lift.