Leading A-Series engine specialist since 1981
The helical-geared LSD for the Mini makes an excellent performance upgrade over the standard or X-Pin differential unit, allowing a smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels to maximise grip.
The differential is a direct replacement of the standard unit, therefore enabling the re-use of the standard crown wheel and pinion. Alternatively, why not upgrade to an MED Straight-Cut Final Drive and ARP Bolt Kit at the same time.
Whereas the X-Pin Differential is designed to add strength to the transmission, this LSD also aids traction. It is less aggressive than the clutch-plate Mini NXG LSD but has proved effective in high performance road, trackday and even competition Minis.
What's more, it comes with a lifetime guarantee for peace of mind.
Make the most of your engine upgrades by transmitting the power more effectively through the front wheels.
- Made from Japanese SAE 4320 & SAE 9310 Steel.
- Forged, Double Tempered and Super Sub-Zero treated for unsurpassed toughness.
- Advanced Shot Peening technology increases surface hardness.
- Designed to withstand the extreme shock loads of competition-level drag racing.
- Advanced gear geometry designed using industry-leading software puts more power to the ground.
- Maintenance-free gears eliminate the need for special fluids and rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs.
- Lock-free operation ensures no adverse affect to steering response.