COMPETITION FUEL SYSTEM KIT - WEBER
Our competition fuel system kit includes the components required to upgrade from a standard mechanical fuel pump to a motorsport-grade electric fuel pump, filter and pressure regulator.
The Facet cylindrical fuel pump provides superior reliability over older points-triggered types, and is capable of delivering up to 151 litres per hour at 6-8 psi.
We have paired this up with a high quality pre-filter, to be installed between the tank and pump, and a Malpassi Motorsport Filter King pressure regulator. This unit can regulate pressure and filter fuel without restriction and is the number one choice for historic racers worldwide. We can supply the kit or without pressure gauge for initial setup (choose from the options above).
- Facet cylindrical electric fuel pump and rubber mounts
- Inline pre-pump filter (black or chrome depending on availability)
- Malpassi Motorsport Filter pressure regulator and bracket
- Spare pump filter element
- 2m nylon braid fuel line, 8mm ID
- Hose clips to suit
- 8mm fuel unions
- Fuel pump blanking plate
- Optional fuel pressure gauge
It is recommended to wrap PTFE tape around fuel union threads before installation.
Please see the additional information tab for further specs.
- Negative earth
- 6-8 psi
- 151 litres per hour
- 1/4" NPTF threads
- Certified & Complies With EEC 95/54 Requirements
- Length - 140mm, diameter - 54mm, weight - 0.7kg