MED LEVEL 3 HANDLING PACK
The MED Level 3 handling pack includes a pair of our heavy-duty adjustable lower arms, tie-rods and ride height adjusters. There's also a complete set of four competition rubber springs in a choice of compounds.
We now include new fixings to connect the tie-rods to the lower arms.
The kit will allow you to precisely set both the caster and camber angles of the front suspension, while also adjusting ride height and corner weights. This is key to maximising grip, increasing cornering speed and stability under braking.
The yellow dot cones are firmer than red and are ideal for cars on slick racing tyres. Red dot are still firmer than stock, and are recommended for all other competition and trackday Minis.
- Precision machined alloy height platforms with stainless adjusters and shafts
- Integral 10mm hex sockets for on-car adjustable ride height
- High quality Dunlop rod ends
- Black phosphate coating
- Direct replacement
- Lower arms adjustable in situ
- Strong taper beam tie-rod design
- Stainless steel front tie-rod spacers
- Tie-rods machined from EN24T steel billet
- Special fixing bolts to connect tie-rods to lower arms
The kit is aimed primarily at trackday and competition cars where solid rod ends are desired for ultimate precision over comfort. Tested in full race conditions on a front-running Mini Miglia (10-inch slick tyre circuit racer) with great success.
To adjust ride height in situ with 10mm hex bar, you will need to drill the front tower bolts and lightly modify the rear subframe/valance panel. Please contact us for further advice.
The ADA Camber/Caster Gauge is a handy for precision DIY setup.