MED LEVEL 1 HANDLING PACK
The MED Level 1 handling pack includes a pair of our heavy-duty adjustable lower arms and tie-rods, which are aimed towards high performance trackday and competition Minis. We now include new fixings to connect the tie-rods to the lower arms.
The kit will allow you to precisely set both the caster and camber angles of the front suspension. This is key to maximising grip, increasing cornering speed and stability under braking.
- High quality Dunlop rod ends
- Black phosphate coating
- Direct replacement
- Lower arms adjustable in situ
- Strong taper beam tie-rod design
- Stainless steel front tie-rod spacers
- Tie-rods machined from EN24T steel billet
- Special fixing bolts to connect tie-rods to lower arms
These are aimed primarily at trackday and competition cars where solid rod ends are desired for ultimate precision over comfort. Tested in full race conditions on a front-running Mini Miglia (10-inch slick tyre circuit racer) with great success.