MGB HIGH TORQUE STARTER MOTOR
Lightweight, compact and durable, this unit starts the engine faster with immense power, whilst drawing less current from the battery.
A more efficient reduction gear design enables the starter motor to turn over any high-compression engine with ease, making this suitable for any performance road or competition MGB with a B-Series engine.
- For B-Series MGB, 1962-1967
- Replaces inertia-style starter
- 1.20 kW maximum output
- Weighs approx 4kg
- High quality steel internals
- Meshes correctly with the standard inertia-type flywheel ring gear
- Offset reduction gear design for improved efficiency
The starter motor is a direct replacement for the standard unit and will suit both positive and negative earth wiring. For a lighter weight alternative, please see the inline micro starter motor.