HELICAL AUTO BIAS DIFFERENTIAL
The helical-geared automatic torque biasing differential for the Mini makes an excellent performance upgrade over the standard or X-Pin unit, allowing a smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels to maximise grip.
The differential is a direct replacement of the standard unit, therefore enabling the re-use of the standard crown wheel and pinion. Alternatively, why not upgrade to an MED Straight-Cut Final Drive and ARP Bolt Kit at the same time.
Whereas the X-Pin Differential is designed to add strength to the transmission, this differential also aids traction. It is less aggressive than the true Mini NXG LSD, but has proven to be highly effective in road, trackday and rally Minis. We've even supplied these to full race cars with excellent feedback on performance, especially in the wet and on tight twisty circuits.
What's more, the unit comes with a lifetime guarantee for peace of mind.
Make the most of your engine upgrades by transmitting the power more effectively through the front wheels.
- Made from Japanese SAE 4320 & SAE 9310 Steel.
- Forged, Double Tempered and Super Sub-Zero treated for unsurpassed toughness.
- Advanced Shot Peening technology increases surface hardness.
- Designed to withstand the extreme shock loads of competition-level drag racing.
- Advanced gear geometry designed using industry-leading software puts more power to the ground.
- Maintenance-free gears eliminate the need for special fluids and rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs.
- Lock-free operation ensures no adverse affect to steering response.