MED COMPETITION RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTERS
MED competition ride height adjusters are the ultimate setup for any classic Mini owner wishing to accurately adjust corner weights and ride height. This unique design features a CNC-machined and anodised billet aluminium spring platform with stainless steel adjusters and extension tubes for the rear radius arms.
We have designed the kit with the upmost quality, performance and durability in mind, and feel this gives a vast improvement over those currently available on the market.
- Full diameter material below cone contact area for extra rigidity.
- Overall diameter increased for greater cone contact area.
- Improved outer edge radius for better progression.
- Adjuster CNC-machined from stainless steel with 10mm hexagon for adjustment.
- Adjuster locknut CNC-machined with integral washer.
- Rear extension tubes CNC-machined from stainless steel.
- Supplied with new knuckle joints and cups.
The overall diameter has been increased, giving the rubber cone more support, while a change in both draft angle and outer edge radius now gives a more even progression.
The underside of the cone supporting flange has also been extended to stop flex. In addition, we have machined the central adjuster, locknut and rear extensions from stainless steel with an integral washer to stop the locknut cutting into the aluminium body. The central adjuster also has a 10mm hexagon for external adjustment.