MED ROAD COMPETITION
Unlock the performance potential of your 1275cc A-Series engine with the MED Road Competition cylinder head. We have modified thousands of cylinder heads to this specification over many decades, regularly updating the design for the highest quality product.
Enlarged three-angle valves are manufactured from 21NS stainless steel forgings, plasma nitrided for extra strength and wear characteristics, and installed in our own high quality bronze valve guides. The combustion chambers are expertly re-profiled and the capacity optimised to gain the correct compression ratio for your engine.
Final assembly is completed with MED road-spec double valve springs, triple groove collets and valve retainers.
Machined in-house to a very high specification as follows;
- Ported to our own unique profile.
- Specially-developed valve seat and combustion chamber profiles.
- MED bronze valve guides with tapered inlets.
- Stainless 21ns race valves with wasted stems.
- 36mm inlet valves, 30mm exhaust valves - triple groove.
- Refaced top and bottom faces.
- Spring seat platforms machined to gain correct spring tension.
- Fitted with MED road double valve springs.
Options to be confirmed;
- With or without bypass hose take-off.
- Heater tap open or blanked.
- 21cc combustion volume.
Please note, these cylinder heads are machined to order - once you have purchased this product a member of our sales team will contact you to finalise the specification and advise delivery.
Please contact us for the most accurate lead times.